Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fourteen Months on the Gerson Therapy

     As many of you know, I was diagnosed with lung cancer back in January of 2013.  A PET scan showed a tumor in my lower left lung and metastases in many lymph nodes in the chest and neck area. I opted for a natural therapy rather than the conventional treatments of surgery, chemo, and radiation.
     After six months on the Gerson Therapy, I had some dramatic results which you can read about in my previous post, "There is a Natural Cure for Cancer." That is why I fully expected all signs of cancer to be gone after eight more months on the therapy. Unfortunately, that was not the case when I had another CT scan on May 13th which showed, "No change." I tried not to be too disappointed. After all, that meant the cancer had not spread, and that was certainly good news for any cancer patient. At least I had not gone backwards, but I could not help feeling disappointed anyway.  This therapy is not an easy thing to do, and I would like to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I seemed to have hit a road block.
     I began to think about where I had cut corners in the therapy and maybe not done everything I could have done. I had finally had three mercury amalgams removed in April because my blood work did not look as good as I thought it should. Then, I remembered that Gerson also says all root canalled teeth should be removed. I knew that from the beginning, but was reluctant to have three of my teeth pulled unless it was absolutely necessary for my healing.
     After reading a book called, "Root Canal Cover-Up," by George Meinig, I am convinced my next step is to remove three dead teeth from my mouth. The bacteria and toxins in these teeth have been proven to cause all kinds of diseases and also suppress the immune system, which is something that could definitely keep me from a complete recovery. The research on root canalled teeth was completed back in the 1920's by Dr. Weston Price, and then promptly covered up lest anyone should actually find out about it.
     I have an appointment to remove two of the teeth and the third one will be gone soon after. I plan to have another scan in about six months. Meanwhile, I continue on the Gerson Therapy. I still believe it is my best option for recovery, and I hope to be totally well soon. I am still trusting God to lead me in the direction I need to go. I believe He wants me to be well, but regardless of what happens in that respect, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Susie, I know you are disappointed, but I know your faith and I know our Jesus. I am believing with you for a total healing, and constantly keep you in my prayers. I love you so much, my sweet special friend.......

    ReplyDelete